Not for Sale! Show off your personal stash of vintage t-shirts here.
Camouk3

Buzzcocks shirt

Post by Camouk3 »

In 1990 I was working in the warehouse of independent record company and distributor Rough Trade . A guy in the warehouse was wearing a Buzzcocks long sleeve shirt and I asked him where I could get one. He told me he was working on the merch stall for the band and would see what he could do. Jump forward a week and he said that there weren’t any available but had managed to snag me one of Pete Shelley’s personal ones. He threw it to me and said I could have it free of charge! They always say you should buy the item , not the story but in this case I did the reverse 😆 Never seen another but found a picture of the band from the Reading Festival in 1990.

Rough Trade shirt made by one of the warehouse staff prior to the place being placed into receivership
Attachments
Buzzcocks shirt
Buzzcocks shirt
Buzzcocks shirt
Buzzcocks shirt
Buzzcocks shirt
Buzzcocks shirt
Buzzcocks shirt

jimmyj
Site Admin

Re: Buzzcocks shirt

Post by jimmyj »

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat! are you cool if I share this one on Instagram? Do you have an account you wanted me to tag?
Jimmy J

(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)

Camouk3

Re: Buzzcocks shirt

Post by Camouk3 »

Yeah , no problem......my instagram is : https://www.instagram.com/timetunnelvtg/