Search found 2 matches
- Fri Sep 18, 2026 2:02 pm
- Forum: Authenticity / Legit Checks
- Topic: Identifying this GD Lot Shirt CANADA
- Replies: 2
- Views: 131
Re: Identifying this GD Lot Shirt CANADA
So,.nothing on the back of the shirt. I think the Mr. Brief shirt was deadstock that was used to screen the image during the Hamilton Copps show in the spring of 1990. I cannot find another shirt like it, although I've seen the image on a sign and ticket I believe. Thanks.
- Thu Sep 10, 2026 9:53 pm
- Forum: Authenticity / Legit Checks
- Topic: Identifying this GD Lot Shirt CANADA
- Replies: 2
- Views: 131
Identifying this GD Lot Shirt CANADA
Hi all, I'm looking for help identifying a vintage Grateful Dead shirt from one of the rare stops they made north of the border. Based on the research I've done I believe Ive narrowed it down to one of the Kingswood Music Center (at Canada's Wonderland) shows
June 21, 1984: They played a "Summer ...
June 21, 1984: They played a "Summer ...
