Search found 2 matches
- Mon Sep 21, 2026 8:41 pm
- Forum: Authenticity / Legit Checks
- Topic: Rage Against the Machine legit shirt?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 143
Re: Rage Against the Machine legit shirt?
Hello! I’d like to follow up on this thread. Any insight would be greatly appreciated, thank you for your help!
- Fri Sep 18, 2026 11:58 pm
- Forum: Authenticity / Legit Checks
- Topic: Rage Against the Machine legit shirt?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 143
Rage Against the Machine legit shirt?
Hello!
I am new to this thread and would like some assistance in identifying if this Rage Against the Machine shirt is legit. Unfortunately, I only have these three images available. As for the dimensions, the seller states that it is: 24 x 30. Any help or insight would be greatly appreciated ...
I am new to this thread and would like some assistance in identifying if this Rage Against the Machine shirt is legit. Unfortunately, I only have these three images available. As for the dimensions, the seller states that it is: 24 x 30. Any help or insight would be greatly appreciated ...
