SELLING YOUR TEE? Use our consignment program and keep up to 90% of the profit!

www.defunkd.com/consign
We provide authentication and appraisals for free. To help us continue this work and support the G.O.A.T.S. program, please consider purchasing a Brockum logo T-shirt from our shop.

www.defunkd.com/cat/brockum/
Upload a photo and let the community weigh in on the authenticity of your t-shirt.
Post Reply
R_4_U_23
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2026 7:20 pm

Malcom X Mosquito Head

Post by R_4_U_23 »

Hello. I have this Malcolm X on a Hanes Tag. Everything looks legit to me but I'm no expert. I also plugged all photos into GLens and says 100% authentic and has full explanation. I would like to be more sure if you could help it would be much appreciated. Thank you
Attachments
Malcom X Mosquito Head
Malcom X Mosquito Head
Malcom X Mosquito Head
Malcom X Mosquito Head
Malcom X Mosquito Head
Malcom X Mosquito Head
Malcom X Mosquito Head

jimmyj
Site Admin
Posts: 7163
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:26 pm

Re: Malcom X Mosquito Head

Post by jimmyj »

Jimmy J

(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)

R_4_U_23
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2026 7:20 pm

Re: Malcom X Mosquito Head

Post by R_4_U_23 »

Thank you

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post