SELLING YOUR TEE? Use our consignment program and keep up to 90% of the profit!
www.defunkd.com/consign
www.defunkd.com/consign
We provide authentication and appraisals for free. To help us continue this work and support the G.O.A.T.S. program, please consider purchasing a Brockum logo T-shirt from our shop.
www.defunkd.com/cat/brockum/
www.defunkd.com/cat/brockum/
Malcom X Mosquito Head
Hello. I have this Malcolm X on a Hanes Tag. Everything looks legit to me but I'm no expert. I also plugged all photos into GLens and says 100% authentic and has full explanation. I would like to be more sure if you could help it would be much appreciated. Thank you
Re: Malcom X Mosquito Head
Jimmy J
(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)
(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1 Replies
- 1731 Views
-
Last post by jimmyj
-
- 1 Replies
- 82 Views
-
Last post by Lucasxavier
-
- 4 Replies
- 1265 Views
-
Last post by Deuce7Off
-
- 0 Replies
- 2881 Views
-
Last post by TimeForMemories
-
- 1 Replies
- 4055 Views
-
Last post by FiftyFiftyMan
