Going Once, Going Twice, Going Broke
May 2, 2009 by Jimmy J · 1 Comment
Every two weeks we scour through eBay’s past auctions and report which relics are fetching the big bucks. Even more reasons to raid your granny’s closet.
Click the links below to view the full eBay listing or the seller’s current inventory.
- vintage 70s East West M.I. leather jacket sold for $1000.00 by everythingchangezz
- vintage 40s Coca-Cola coke uniform shirt sold for $722.29 by gregblueridge3qnu
- vintage 30s Wilton men’s t-shirt sold for $499.99 by theknotgarden
- vintage 70s Converse All Star shoes sold for $430.00 by underdog417
- vintage 30s WWII ARMY U.S. Air Corps t-shirt sold for $394.99 by pacificmarket
- vintage 90s Polo Ralph Lauren ski hat sold for $365.00 finchen171