Going Once, Going Twice, Going Broke
April 5, 2012 by Jimmy J ·
Leave a Comment
Every few weeks we scour through eBay’s vintage t-shirt sales and report which relics are fetching top dollar. More reasons to raid your grandpa’s closet.
Click the links below to view the full eBay listing or the seller’s current inventory.
- 80s vintage Have a beer with Fear t-shirt sold for $749.00 by Stormcrow-Vintage
- 70s vintage Walt Frazier Clyde Nicks tee sold for $300.00 by Kosher-Collectibles
- 90s vintage Melvins Dracula t-shirt sold for $300.00 by silverruins
- 70s vintage Love is Al Green ringer t-shirt sold for $300.00 by Wyco_Vintage
- 80s vintage Agnostic Front tour t-shirt sold for $225.00 by chigirl13
- 80s vintage Elvis Presley Warhol t-shirt sold for $222.00 WyCo_Vintage
- View a previous edition where a Star Trek t-shirt fetched top dollar.