Upload a photo and let the community weigh in on the authenticity of your t-shirt.
jordanmj2347

KISS Alive World Tour Aop Legit or Bootleg? G Rags 72 tag

Post by jordanmj2347 »

Hello i was wondering if this tee is a fake and i’ve uploaded pictures the seller has provided. I’ve seen other aop’s of this shirt with much more graphics/coloring and unsure if it’s just Rags 72 print style.I am also unsure of the kiss army logo as it doesn’t look as well printed / clean as other Kiss army trademarks. Any advice on this would be appreciated, thank you.
Attachments
G Rags 72 t-shirt tag, Modern Bootleg, Thailand
G Rags 72 t-shirt tag, Modern Bootleg, Thailand

jimmyj
Site Admin

Re: KISS Alive World Tour Aop Legit or Bootleg? Rags72

Post by jimmyj »

Hello! Sorry for the bad tidings but this is a modern counterfeit, likely made in the last two years. Rags72 is a bootleg tag. I've recently been in touch with the person making these - he's in Thailand, and discussed how people are selling these as legit. I think he understood our concerns and said he was no longer making bootlegs, but also said he would indicate them as such on the tag going forward if he ever did.
Jimmy J

(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)