Search found 5 matches
- Fri Sep 18, 2026 4:20 pm
- Forum: Appraisals / Price Checks
- Topic: Pantera European Tour Tee
- Replies: 0
- Views: 63
Pantera European Tour Tee
Just looking to get an idea of value for this. Appreciate the time!
- Fri Sep 18, 2026 3:55 pm
- Forum: Authenticity / Legit Checks
- Topic: Skinny Puppy on Giant
- Replies: 0
- Views: 51
Skinny Puppy on Giant
Had this Skinny Puppy tee well before I even knew what a Giant Tag was, around 10-12 years. Authentic 2000?
- Sun Sep 13, 2026 1:07 pm
- Forum: Authenticity / Legit Checks
- Topic: Morrissey Tee with Cut Tag
- Replies: 3
- Views: 127
Morrissey Tee with Cut Tag
Anyone know if this was an actual graphic? Legit? I was told it was a design but I am sure they made modern reprints like every other Morrissey tee. Any way to tell if it's older or modern?
- Sun Sep 13, 2026 12:59 pm
- Forum: Authenticity / Legit Checks
- Topic: Sade Banger on Giant.....Real?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 105
Sade Banger on Giant.....Real?
I am hopeful for legitimacy, but I got this for an insane price which always is a red flag. If it’s fake, I’ll wear it with pride either way. Single stitch, Giant tag.
Thank you for the help!
Thank you for the help!
- Sat Sep 12, 2026 2:18 pm
- Forum: Authenticity / Legit Checks
- Topic: Blur Tee form Mile End Stadium show - 1995
- Replies: 2
- Views: 181
Blur Tee form Mile End Stadium show - 1995
Hello everyone!
I have a fun Blur tee which I am looking to authenticate as a parking lot bootleg from this show in 1995. It's on a mid-90’s Screen Stars blank, the graphics are fairly flat and also grainy, normally a sign of 90's bootlegs. Single-stitched as well. With all of these graphics lumped ...
I have a fun Blur tee which I am looking to authenticate as a parking lot bootleg from this show in 1995. It's on a mid-90’s Screen Stars blank, the graphics are fairly flat and also grainy, normally a sign of 90's bootlegs. Single-stitched as well. With all of these graphics lumped ...
