Every few weeks we scour through eBay’s vintage clothing auctions and report which relics are fetching top dollar. More reasons to raid your grandpa’s closet.
Click the links below to view the full eBay listing or the seller’s current inventory.
- 70s vintage East West Musical Instruments tee sold for $1325.00 by dime-store
- 50s vintage grizzly horsehide leather jacket sold for $1008.00 by hammerboxed
- 60s vintage Snoopy Peanuts Schulz shirt sold for $676.66 by ccharters325
- 50s vintage Frontex Model embroidered western shirt sold for $356.27 by epr25
- 60s vintage Mobil 1962 Indy 500 t-shirt sold for $270.00 by koshercollectibles
- 70s vintage Nike Night Track disco shoes sold for $475.00 buddymee
- View a previous entry where a vintage East West Leather Jacket fetched top dollar.