5. The Ultimate Stain Removal Guide had some readers chime in with a few bonus stain fighting secrets that should be added to your arsenal.
4. The King’s Identity Crisis saw me getting schooled for including a non-Seds shirt and then a discussion about counterfeits erupted. Unbeknownst to me fake Seds shirts had been circulating throughout the UK and McLaren was involved in the fight. With his recent passing the shirts are now worth more than ever so re-read and get up to speed.
3. Battle Jacket Required received some interesting feedback from acquaintances of the jacket. Its owner enjoys his 15 minutes of fame by blasting some dude for bad grammar. I wouldn’t expect anything less from someone in possession of such an epic Kutten.
2. Can You Spot a Fake takes silver with the free style Humpty lyrics that ensued. Best single comment of all time goes to Frank of Bulldog Vintage.
1. Man, I Needed Vans Breakers moonwalks to the top spot. Apparently it’s easier to find the actual breakers in the ad we showcased than the shoes. Get a load of the comments where some of the original Vans Breakers reconnect and talk shop.