Every few weeks we scour through vintage t-shirt sales across the web and report which relics are fetching top dollar. More reasons to raid your grandpa’s closet.
- 80s vintage Iron Maiden Reading t-shirt sold for $800.00 by Stormcrow
- 70s vintage John Lennon Live Peace Toronto tee sold for $500.00 by mvtgjunkie
- 70s vintage The Clash Pearl Harbour tank sold for $487.50 by WyCo_Vintage
- 80s vintage Saint Vitus Hallow’s Victim t-shirt sold for $350.00 silverruins
- 70s vintage Bruce Springsteen Born Run tee sold for $300.00 koshercollectibles
- 80s vintage Motorhead t-shirt sold for $279.99 doublesixvintage
- View a previous edition where a sarcofago t-shirt fetched top dollar.